Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Better late than never...


The life of a busy mom has caused me to be one of the last of my friends to create a blog. Now anyone knows I never leave my home with out 2 things, my kids and my camera, so I have tons of pictures that I could post on here but I will try to keep it present day only, but I have to at least put a couple of our celebrations of Addison's first birthday. We had two parties, one with our families and one with our dear friends, both were great and Addison had a blast. Needless to say celebrating one month after Christmas we really did not need anymore toys, but she got tons. Denny, Branden and I decided that Addison needed a big girl toy chest which I hope to get around to staining before she goes to college but we will see!!


No comments: